Thank you for investing in care for seniors this year. As we continue to advocate for older people in Arkansas, we rely on your support more than ever as the need is continuing to grow despite stagnant funding. 10,000 people are turning 65 in the United States every day.
Moving into 2022, CareLink plans to:
- Expand the number of older people receiving meals through Meals on Wheels
- Grow the number of people receiving care through HomeCare
- Increase awareness about services
- Continue striving to meet the needs of seniors through programs like Urgent Needs, Transportation, and Bone Appétit
We are so thankful for your loyal support and trust in us. Thank you for all you do for seniors in Central Arkansas.
Older people want to remain living in their own homes, maintain their independence, and stay connected to their community. Last year we helped with:
Meals on Wheels: 762,797 meals made in our kitchen and delivered by volunteers and staff.
Homecare & Respite: 384,174 hours of care provided in the homes of older people.
Counseling, Info & Assistance: 14,581 contacts served through programs and counseling.
Transportation: 3,812 one-way trips provided to doctor’s appointments, the grocery store, and other important locations.
Urgent Needs: we provided safety equipment and installation as well as home improvements including air conditioning units, furniture, emergency groceries, appliances, and assistance with utilities to 168 individuals.
Along with 41 years of other impactful programs:
- Complete Health Care with Pace Program
- Assistive Devices
- Senior Center Activities
- Health Promotion
- Senior Employment
- Telephone Check-In
- Care Coordination
- Client Representation
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Assessments
- Legal Assistance
- Translation Services