Thank you for investing in care for seniors this year. As we continue to advocate for older people in Arkansas, we rely on your support more than ever as the need is continuing to grow despite stagnant funding. 10,000 people are turning 65 in the United States every day.
Moving into 2021, CareLink plans to:
- Expand the number of older people receiving meals through Meals on Wheels
- Grow the number of people receiving care through HomeCare
- Increase awareness about services
- Continue striving to meet the needs of seniors through programs like Urgent Needs and Transportation
We are so thankful for your loyal support and trust in us. Thank you for all you do for seniors in Central Arkansas.
Older people want to remain living in their own homes, maintain their independence, and stay connected to their community. Last year we helped with:
Meals on Wheels: 670,248 meals made in our kitchen and delivered by volunteers and staff.
Homecare & Respite: 397,751 hours of care provided in the homes of older people.
Counseling, Info & Assistance: 12,590 contacts served through programs and counseling.
Transportation: 42,279 group rides provided.
Urgent Needs: we provided safety equipment and installation as well as home improvements including air conditioning units, furniture, emergency groceries, appliances, and assistance with utilities.
Along with 41 years of other impactful programs:
- Complete Health Care with Pace Program
- Assistive Devices
- Senior Center Activities
- Health Promotion
- Senior Employment
- Telephone Check-In
- Care Coordination
- Emergency Response Buttons
- Client Representation
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Assessments
- Legal Assistance
- Translation Services