Legal matters can often be complicated, no matter our age! However, as we get older, acquire more possessions, deal with the implications of finances, and determine the contents of wills, it becomes more necessary to have legal advice.
Our Legal Assistance Services
Thanks to the expertise of local attorneys, we can offer legal advice to older people in the area who cannot afford an attorney themselves. Our legal assistance services can assist with the following:
- Living wills
- Property disputes
- Personal financial problems
- Social Security issues
- Other government benefits, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Management of deceased spouse’s assets
- Establishing decision-making point person
- Retirement benefits
- And other legal issues that arise
CareLink’s legal assistance program ensures that our older community has a place to turn for help understanding the law and making the right decisions.
Learn More Now