Join CareLink's Monthly Giving Program
& Become a Champion for Care!
Seniors need continued help from people like you to continue living in the homes they love. Monthly giving provides consistent support to seniors where it is needed most. Because of this, we invite you to become a monthly donor to CareLink. Your recurring gift makes a difference to families every month by helping sustain our vital programs. Will you consider giving $30, $15, or even just $10 per month?
This is what your recurring gift could provide:
- $35/month can mean replacing a broken refrigerator, so someone doesn’t lose their main source of food or help to purchase a bed so someone doesn’t have to sleep on their floor anymore.
- $30/month can mean emergency meal boxes delivered in preparation for inclement weather, pest services to help rid a home of bed bugs, or assistance with cataract surgery.
- $25/month can mean a homebound senior receives an update or service for their home that improves their safety and quality of life, updates to the training caregivers receive, or improvements to the Meals on Wheels kitchen that allow us to meet the growing need for home-delivered meals.
- $20/month can mean an exhausted family caregiver receives the help they need, exercise classes or access to a pool and equipment to maintain vitality, or an entire home can be cooled during the hot summer months.
- $15/month can mean a month of meals for someone unable to prepare their own, access to a virtual fitness class and socialization, or improvements to CareLink’s fleet to increase transportation offerings.
- $10/month can mean a month of pet food or a trip to the vet for a senior’s pet, transportation to and from important appointments, or purchase assistive devices that help seniors retain their independence at home.
From a letter recently received by our staff:
"Thank you for all that you have done for my mom. Because of you, she was able to stay home, which was always her wish."
When you sign up, you will receive a limited edition sticker as a thank you to display with pride wherever you choose. Maybe you'll find another Champion in your community.
Thank you for your ongoing support of older people in Arkansas. Because of donors like you, their needs are being met. We would never be able to accomplish our mission without you.