Required Education and Experience:
- 4 years of Managing a Human Resources Function
- 2 years of Supervisory experience
- Experience with complicance, benefit porgram, managing policy and procedures
- Bachelor's Dree in a related field; Masters preferred
- Certification attained from the society for Human Resources management preferred.
- Maintains overall operational and financial responsibility for human resource activities for over 500 employees, including:
- Recruitment and retention
- Personnel audits and investigations
- Employee benefits
- Employee appraisal, performance, and discipline
- People-relations (i.e., employee well-being, professional development, fostering a positive culture, morale, performance improvement, continuous education)
- Ensuring compliances with all applicable regulations and statutes
- Manages employee programs including but not limited to: FMLA and leaves of absence, ADA, Workers Compensation, Unemployment, and Equal Opportunity
- Safety program
- Employee on-boarding
- Supervises and leads human resources team members.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with CareLink employees and customers; promotes principals of dignity and respect for all persons.
- Implements and manages a robust compliance program to ensure CareLink’s adherence with all employment, labor, and employee related portions of CareLink provided services regulations and statutes including.
- Serves as a key advisor on all personnel matters.
- Develops and fosters collaborative relationships with CareLink team members to advance CareLink’s mission and maintain peak agency performance.
- Represents CareLink and its goals among external stakeholders. Develops and maintains positive working relationships with key stakeholders to advance CareLink’s goals and mission.
- Works in partnership with all operational and administrative areas to promote, develop, and cultivate employee knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Maximizes efficient utilization of software systems and ensures Human Resources Department is accurate, timely and maintains the integrity of databases.
- Maintains up to date appropriate policy, procedures, and programs.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communicator
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Proficient with Human Resources and Payroll software
- Demonstrate knowledge of and command litany of Human Resources topics
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Working knowledge of State and Federal laws, regulations and requirements pertaining to the Human Resources field
- Ability to organize and coordinate the work of others
- Ability to collect, compile, analyze and report on data
- Ability to set, track, record, and take action for standards and objectives
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to provide a positive working environment
- Ability to use a variety of computer technology, including but not limited to: spreadsheets, word processing, communication and database management
- Ability to establish training programs and train others
- Highly organized
- Must be exceptionally reliable and have to ability to demonstrate a work ethic example for all other employees to follow
Min Salary: $54,001- Mid Salary: $64,935