- Maintains overall operational and financial responsibility for human resource activities for over 500 employees, including
- Recruitment and retention
- Personnel audits and investigations
- Employee benefits
- Employee appraisal, performance, and discipline
- People-relations (i.e., employee well-being, professional development, fostering a positive culture, morale, performance improvement, continuous education"
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and statutes
- Manages employee programs including but not limited to: FMLA and leaves of absence, ADA, Workers Compensation, Unemployment, and Equal Opportunity
- Safety program
- Employee on-boarding
- Supervises and leads human resources team members.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with CareLink employees and customers; promotes principals of dignity and respect for all persons.
- Implements and manages a robust compliance program to ensure CareLink's adherence with all employment, labor, and employee related portions of CareLink provided services regulations and statutes including.
- Serves as a key advisor on all personnel matters.
- Develops and fosters collaborative relationships with CareLink team members to advance CareLink's mission and maintain peak agency performance.
- Represents CareLink and its goals among external stakeholders. Develops and maintains positive working relationships with key stakeholders to advance CareLinks's goals and mission.
- Works in partnership with all operational ad administrative areas to promote, develop, and cultivate employee knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Maximize efficient utilization of software systems and ensures Human Resources Department is accurate, timely and maintains the integrity of databases.
- Maintains up to date appropriate policy, procedures, and programs.
Required Education and Experience:
7 years of managing a Human Resources function
5 years of Supervisory experience
Experience with compliance, benefit programs, managing policy and procedures
Bachelors' Degree in a related field; Masters preferred
Certification attained from the society for Human Resources Management preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
Proficient with Human Resources and Payroll software
Demonstrate knowledge of and command litany of Human Resources topics
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Working knowledge of State and Federal laws, regulations and requirements pertaining to the Human Resources field
Ability to collect, compile, analyze and report on data
Ability to set, tract, record, and take action for standards and objectives
Ability to problem solve
Ability to provide a positive working environment
Ability to use a variety of computer technology, including but not limited to: spreadsheets, word processing, communication and database management
Ability to establish training programs and train others
Must be exceptionally reliable and have a ability to demonstrate a work ethic example for all other employees to follow
Physical Demands of the Position:
Stand or Sit, Stationary Position: Must be able to remain in stationary position for extended periods of time.
Walk, Move, Traverse: occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, attend meetings in other offices, etc.
Use hands/fingers to handle or feel, Operate, Activate, Use, Prepare, Inspect, Place, Detect, Position: Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy or scanner machine, computer printer and main stuffer/sorter.
Climb, Ascend/Descend, Work atop, Traverse: occasionally ascends/descends stairs to access areas of various facilities.
Talk/hear, communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information: Frequently communicates with employees, peers and external stakeholders to communicate important benefit, compliance, policy and procedure, training and collaboration on work projects. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Carry weight, lift, move, transport, position, put, install, remove: may occasionally reposition or relocate office equipment such as printers or computers. Carries boxes with training materials, files, or employee relations materials, also bulk mail containers with main pieces inside, etc.
Salary Range: $60k-$85.8K