Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience implementing, supporting and auditing database security across multiple platforms & software packages.
- Experience working with and administering databases.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Required Skills and Abillites
- Ability to work well as a team and as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Excellent skills with MS Office products.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and assignments.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Quick learner of cutting-edge Cloud based technologies and automation.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Familiar with HIPAA and other regulations.
- Perform troubleshooting any database issues: Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve database problems.
- Ensuring database security across multiple software packages and interfaces.
- Coordinate with the business and technology partners to accomplish the assigned tasks and issues.
- Follow database controls and compliance requirements.
- Ability to create, understand, and follow processes to ensure successful execution of critical maintenance procedures.
- Partner with outside support teams to proactively analyze database components and take actions to improve performance and environment stability.
- Liaison between employees and software vendors to resolve any issues.
- Create and document standard operating procedures & best practices.
Min Salary: $49,875- Mid Salary: $61,749