CareLink is a nonprofit agency that provides resources for older people and their families in central Arkansas. We are the Area Agency on Aging for central Arkansas. We need your support to serve a growing population of older people in central Arkansas. To earn that support, we want to help you get to know our organization.
- Associate degree preferred
- 3-year administrative assistant experience
- High proficiency in word processing skills
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience interacting with a variety of database structures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to organize information and materials
- Ability to create complex MS Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to enter data in spreadsheet and/or database with accuracy
- Ability to project a positive image of the agency over the phone
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Conducts HDM/Congregate/Transportation assessments in homes and by phone as required by funding source
- Assists with preparations for activities across the senior services
- Serves as backup for program services, including fitness classes, congregate meal delivery, Home delivered meals
- Interacts with clients to gather data for compliance records
- Provides customer information and follow-up in a timely manner
- Provide information about aging services, public benefits, and other resources to client’s caregivers, other agencies, and the public
- Is courteous and friendly to all customers, internal and external
- Takes the time necessary to understand the specific needs of the customer
- Gathers and process forms and enters data in a timely and accurate manner
- Performs all tasks necessary to ensure processing of all documents related to recording and billing of services provided
- Reconciles data, funding, and other factors to maximize services and funding for programs to ensure appropriate billing, compliance, and financial or program evaluation
- Interact with various department personnel and external entities to assess whether data is correct and/or make corrections.
- Develop and generate management reports to summarize and quantify activities, services, and clients served.
- Performs all tasks with limited supervision
- Recommends process changes or improvement recommendations.
- Maintains strict confidentially regarding information that is part of job duties and responsibilities
- Meets deadlines
Applicants must satisfy other criteria, such as background checks, employment verification, etc., before becoming qualified candidates.
Salary Range: $33,945-$39,923
CareLink does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.