SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for attending to the daily living and safety needs of an
assigned group of participants and aiding the licensed nursing associates in
the care of participants by performing various participant care activities and
related non-professional services within the ADHC.
- Models appropriate behavior
as exemplified in Complete Health with PACE Mission and Values.
- Completion of accredited vocational
nursing assistant course.
- Must have minimum of 1 year’s experience within a
hospital or comparable participant care experience and working with the frail
and elderly population.
- Must be able to demonstrate skills to include acquiring
Temperature, Pulse and Respirations, Blood pressure as well as performing bed
baths and activities in daily living.
- Must be medically cleared of communicable
diseases and up to date with immunizations.
This position is with Complete Health with PACE. CareLink is
posting this on our website as a courtesy to Complete Health with PACE which
shares a similar philosophy and mission as it relates to older people.
TO APPLY PLEASE NOTE THAT CARELINK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING
APPLICATIONS AT ITS OFFICES PLEASE APPLY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Baptist Health Employment Office
9601 Interstate 630, Exit 7
Little Rock, AR 72205
OR CONTACT: email@example.com