SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for attending to the daily living and safety needs of an assigned group of participants and aiding the licensed nursing associates in the care of participants by performing various participant care activities and related non-professional services within the ADHC.
- Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in Complete Health with PACE Mission and Values.
- Completion of accredited vocational nursing assistant course.
- Must have minimum of 1 year’s experience within a hospital or comparable participant care experience and working with the frail and elderly population.
- Must be able to demonstrate skills to include acquiring Temperature, Pulse and Respirations, Blood pressure as well as performing bed baths and activities in daily living.
- Must be medically cleared of communicable diseases and up to date with immunizations.
This position is with Complete Health with PACE. CareLink is posting this on our website as a courtesy to Complete Health with PACE which shares a similar philosophy and mission as it relates to older people.
TO APPLY PLEASE NOTE THAT CARELINK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT ITS OFFICES PLEASE APPLY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Baptist Health Employment Office
9601 Interstate 630, Exit 7 Little Rock, AR 72205
OR CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org