Complete Health with PACE is a non-profit organization sponsored by Baptist Health and CareLink to provide the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). Our program is designed for older adults eligible for nursing home care who prefer to live at home as long as possible with the highest quality of health and life possible.
To achieve this, Complete Health with PACE centers care around your needs. The array of services provided by Complete Health with PACE include all Medicare and Medicaid services and any additional services added to your individualized care plan. Services are provided at the Complete Health with PACE Center, your home, and outpatient, inpatient, or specialty services health care facilities when necessary.
Our Services Include:
- Adult day services
- Recreational therapy
- Meals at the Organization center or in the home if needed
- Nutritional counseling
- Social services
- Laboratory/x-ray service
- Social work counseling
- Transportation to/from the organization center and specialty doctor appointments
- Primary care
- Hospital care
- Medical specialty services such as audiology, dentistry, optometry, podiatry, and speech therapy
- Prescription drugs
- Nursing home care when necessary
- Emergency services
- Home care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Respite care
- Medical equipment including Durable Medical Equipment
- All other care and services determined to be necessary by the Complete Health with PACE Interdisciplinary Team
Eligibility and Benefits
If you are both Medicaid and Medicare eligible you have no out of pocket costs to participate in Complete Health With PACE. Members who do not have both can join by paying an extra monthly fee. To be eligible participants must meet the following criteria:
- Age 55 or older
- Meets state requirements for nursing home placement
- Resides in Complete Health with PACE service area
- Can live safely at home with support of Complete Health with PACE services
Some of the main benefits of Complete Health with PACE include:
- Emphasis on preventative care
- Interdisciplinary team philosophy that centers care around your individual needs
- Access to the Complete Health with PACE day center which provides recreational activities, meals, medical care, social work services, rehabilitation and other therapies
- Caring help in your own home including personal care, shopping, meal preparation, and simple household needs.
We encourage you to contact our Complete Health with PACE enrollment specialist who will be glad to answer all your questions and provide you with the enrollment process. Call 1-501-376-8852 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
If you speak a language other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you.
Complete Health with PACE is located at 2100 Pike Avenue in North Little Rock, Arkansas, 72114